In March, a fully equipped charging cabinet with 36 single-phase charging points was put into operation at Cronimet in Karlsruhe. The project was implemented together with the partners eliso and Heldele. The charging points are used by the employees and company car owners of Cronimet and are initially accessible free of charge. At a later point in time, the payment system can be retrofitted. The supply cable to the charging cabinet is able to connect to a second charging cabinet and thus 36 charging points can be easily installed in the future.
- 36 single-phase charging points with charging power up to 7.2kW
- Mounting of charging pillars and wall mounts
- Integration of other loads by a separate measuring counter
- Realization period about 2.5 weeks
- Connection to the chargeBIG backend
- Pre-equipment to be conform to the callibration law
About Cronimet: The CRONIMET Holding Group, headquartered in Karlsruhe, is a global specialist for stainless steel scrap, ferro-alloys and primary metals. The company has been supplying raw materials for the stainless steel producing industry for four decades. The focus is on retail & sales, recycling and production & services. The CRONIMET Holding Group was founded in 1980 and today has a global presence with more than 1,500 employees at more than 70 locations.